DVD NOW AVAILABLE!!!
The Safer Faster Knife Defense curriculum was developed to provide a simple and intuitive training program that will quickly make the student more efficient in deploying and using a knife in a modern defensive context.
Our program does not focus on tactics alone but aims to develop the proper mindset to empower the student to manage fear and apply the skills learned in the event of a lethal threat.
Simple, the least amount of variables and complexity the easier to retain and apply under stress.
Intuitive: It works in unison with the body’s natural reactions to fear and violence.
Efficient: It achieves its goal with the least amount of time effort and energy.
Mindset: a habitual or characteristic mental attitude that determines how you will interpret and respond to situations.
Integrating the body natural reactions in our training will keep our tactics simple and more intuitive.
Developing the proper mindset will make us more dangerous to the aggressor.
Both will make us more efficient, therefore safer faster.
Here are some of the topics of the Fundamentals course DVD:
- Training in Context/Plausibility Principle.
- The Knife and the Law.
- The Knife is a Tool.
- How to Grip the Knife.
- The Body’s Natural Reactions to Danger.
- Deploying the knife: the Draw.
- Action-Reaction Drill.
- Three Main Tactics.
- Angles and Trajectories.
- Footwork, Body-mechanics: balance and efficient transfer of power to target.
- Three main factors in Knife Defense.
- Tactical Anatomy.
- Targeting Strategy.
- Closest Weapon-Closest Target concept and drill.
- Fear Management Tools and Mindset Development.
- Multiple Threats Engagement.
- Hood Drill.
- Dynamic skills development and evaluation through various Force on Force scenarios.
ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!!!!
[paypal_button amount = “29.95”]